Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Summer: What to wear?



Yes, summer is here! I thought since summer is here, why not do a fashion tutorial on summer wear? I have 3 outfits, each one with a different type of style.  If your at the beach, the pier, or even at the pool these outfits are just great for that! Let's get started!


1. This look is fun and it has glam.
This dress is gorgeous, huh? The beautiful sunset print in the dress is just amazing! Since it was already colorful and very "can't take your eyes off of it" I didn't add much. I added some sunglasses with very little detailing in them to give it more of a relaxed side. I used gold beaded sandals, i thought i looked well since the dress was sunset and the sandals were a tanned color.


2. This summer outfit is a "walk through the sand and enjoy the sun."

I love this summer outfit! With the orange and yellow summer dress to the big hat to the gold beaded sandals and to the summer beach bag....what's missing? It's amazing. I paired up the dress with a big summer hat and the gold beaded sandals, the beads give it a goddess look. The bag has flowers such as pink, green, and light blue ones. The background color of it is a tan and it combines so well to the hat, dress, and sandals!

3. This summer outfit is lovely, who doesn't think so?

One of my favorite! It's girly, fun, && has glam! I decided to go for a fun at the beach look. The bikini is girly with the purple and the heart, why not go even more girly? I paired it with silver and black heels and added some light pink feather earrings. It combines very well.

No comments:

Post a Comment