Pages

Saturday, June 23, 2012

Make up tuttorials

Hello dear members,


Today I will be showing you how to make your medoll look like the pop princess that is Avril Lavigne. This singer is one of my favourite vocalists and I credit her for her unique style and personality. Here is how to achieve this look:


Inspiration:




Step 1: Eyes


To start off apply Dot Volumizing Mascara and Dot Lengthening Mascara to the eyes. Next apply a thin layer of Dot Black Fluid Liner to the eyes. After that apply Dot Azure Shadow Eye Pencil to the eyes. Finally apply Dot Azure Eye Shadow. Your eyes should look like this:



Step 2: Lips

For the lips, apply LUXE Lipgloss to the lips. This is how your lips should look:



That's all there is to it really. I also used DORÉE Zuni Pink Highlighter. Here is how the make-up looks like altogether:


I decidied to show you what it looks like both with and without the use of hair products.

What do you think? Like or dislike?
Tell me in comments.





Hey everyone, 

Today I wanted to create a celebrity make-over. I know a lot of people like Britney Spears, since she is very talented and well known, so I decided to make a make-over tutorial of her. I tried to make the doll look like her, but I failed at it. 

Anyways, I hope you like the make-over.


Let me know what you thought of this tutorial in the comments below please.






Hello dear followers,

Today I will be showing you how to make your medoll look just as magical as Emma Watson. Here is how to achieve this look:

Inspiration:

Step 1: Eyes

To begin, apply a thin layer of Dot Black Fluid Liner. Next coat the right sides of the eyes in a thin layer of Dot Shadow Eye Shadow. Further inwards apply a thin layer of Dot Sienna Eye Shadow. Part of this should overlap the Shadow Eye Shadow. To finish off the eyes apply Dot Volumizing Mascara. Your eyes should look like this:


Step 2: Lips

You don't necessarily need to apply any lipstick. You can simply chose to have your lips either of theses colours:


Of course, you could always apply a natural lipstick to your medoll's lips.

This is how your medoll should look when you have completed the make-up:


I hope that you enjoyed this make-up tutorial.

What do you think? Like or dislike?
Tell me in comments!




Today I will be showing you how to make your medoll look just like the fabulous Rihanna. Here is how to achieve this look:


Inspiration:



Step 1: Eyes
To start off, apply Dot Volumizing Mascara along with Dot Black Fluid Liner. Next apply Dot Fusion Coral Eye Shadow. This is how your eyes should look:


Step 2: Lips
For the lips, apply Dot Flame Red Lipstick. You can also apply LUXE Lipgloss; but you don't have to. Your lips should look like this:


This is how the final look should end up like:


What do you think? Like or dislike?
Tell me in comments







Inspiration:


Step 1: Eyes

Start by applying a thick layer of LUXE Cloud Dancer Eye Dust. Next apply a thinner layer of LUXE Spring Rain Eye Dust. After that line the eyes with Dot Black Fluid Liner and Dot Black Eye Kohl. Add both of the Black Dot mascaras to your medoll's eyes. Your medoll's eyes should look like this:


Step 2: Lips

Apply Dot blush pink lipstick to your lips along with LUXE Lipgloss. Your lips should look like this:


This is basically all you need to do. This is a very easy, stylish look that can be created by anyone. Here is what the final look is like:


The choice of hair is entirely up to you. If you want to add the lightning piece of jewellery you can create it in StarDesign Jewellery. Or use Glam'R'Us Mouche (Beauty Mark).

What do you think? Like or dislike?
Tell me in comments.



So guys I hope you liked my makeup tuttorials! I will put up a little more each day! So you guys I ope you like them and share them with everybody! 






This makeup tuttorial is not a clebrity but I think its really pretty so I will show you how I did it!

1st. Start with a clear beautiful face!








2.nd Then add dot mascarra
















3rd: Add luxe lipgloss!

















4th:Thats it and just put whatever eye shadow






















No comments:

Post a Comment