Pages

Friday, June 29, 2012

Overused Makeup Look


overused Makeup Look


Hello girls.

So, today I decided to do an "overused" makeup look. It's the black and white smokey eye with the same eyes that (in my estimation) 70% of Stardoll uses. Don't get me wrong, I do like this look. But, I'd rather stand out of the crowd. As you all know, many "elites" or "populars", whatever you'd like to call them, sport this look, or at least the eyes. I'm not sure why this specific eye shape is so darn popular. Anyway, here's the look. I hope you enjoy it!


Step 1 • Take your white liquid liner and apply it in the inner corners of your eyes; Now apply your black liquid liner around the eyes. Make sure not to make it into a wing.
Step 2 • Apply your white kohl liner over the white liquid liner, and the same with the blacks. 
Step 3 • For the cleanest result, apply your white and black eyeshadows right on top of the eyeliner marks. You can take as much time as you want with this step.
Step 4 • Add lipstick and blush as needed. I used a light pink lipstick and a darker blusher to define my cheekbones. 

And you're finished! This is a great look, and really can be worn with any ensemble. I hope you liked the tutorial, and I encourage you to try it out if you haven't already!

No comments:

Post a Comment