Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

Make-up look



Step 1 • Start off with a clean face. I already did my eyebrows, but you don't have to do them.
Step 2 • Apply a light amount of the green kohl eyeliner to the top of your eyes, and with the white kohl in the iner corners.
Step 3 • Apply a light wash of white eyeshadow for a highlight, and use the green and white liquid eyeliners to go over the kohl eyeliner.
Step 4 • Apply green eyeshadow in a sweeping motion, almost making a wing.
Step 5 • Apply the darker green eyeshadow stick underneath the eyes. (Only some eyes will allow you to do this)
Step 6 • Apply mascara & natural looking fake lashes as needed.
Step 7 • Add a light or nude lipstick, or leave your lips alone. Apply natural looking blush if you want.
And then, you're done! I've worn this look many times; Right now I'm sporting a similar look in pink. So, did you enjoy this look? I'd encourage you to try it! It's a perfect look for summer.

No comments:

Post a Comment