Pages

Friday, June 22, 2012

How to wear blazers


Hello.
For this fashion tutorial, I'm going to show you how to wear three different colored blazers. Blazers are a must have!

For the first look i went for a hot pink blazer:

Since the blazer was hot pink, I decided to pair it up with black and white-mint. I used a black tube top and minted-tinted white trousers. The pants have a bit of green color which makes a perfect combination. I chose to go for black ankle boots rather than hot pink shoes to tone the look down a bit. This look couldn't be complete without a satchel or a bag, right? I used a tan pleather hobo bag. I used tan instead of white or black because it would just kill the look. However, with the tan, it made it pop out more.


For the second look i used a green blazer:

A green blazer is a must have for summer! You really don't want to use a colorful shirt because with the green it will just be too wild. Instead, I went for a plain, light color. I used a lime tee because I thought it would be perfect to use the two shades of green together. The color of the pants are very important. You don't want to use light colored pants if you have a light colored top. I went for slim-fit grey jeans. The grey goes well with the greens. I used wrap up ankle boots, and went for a beige bag because it worked so well with all the colors in the outfit.


For the third blazer i went for a sky blue blazer:

Blazers look amazing with skirts too! I wanted to use a light blazer, so I used this sky blue one. I chose a white tee and added a black skirt. I tucked in the skirt because it looked a lot cleaner that way. I completed this look with a pair of black party heels.

That's it! I hope you enjoy my first tutorial and that it helped you with your future blazer looks. Have any questions? You can comment down below.


Where i got the clothing:
Picture 1: 
-Voile barely mint trousers 
-Fallen Angel tube top 
-Killah Bubblegum blazer
-Tan pleather Satchel (Special Offer)
-Bonjour Bizou Ankle Boots Bizou
Picture 2:
-Basics Lime T-shirt
-Rio Slim Fit Jeans
-Velvit Orchid Wrapped up ankle boots
-WED bag (Special Offer)
Picture 3:
-It Girls Sky Blue Blazer
-Basics White t-shirt
-Black Skirt (I got it when i first came to Stardoll)
-It Girls softy party heels

No comments:

Post a Comment