Pages

Monday, June 25, 2012

Make up tuttorials


Hey guys just got in 2 new makeup tuttorials! Tell me what you think of them!









                                        How I did it: 
Well its my sisster so I now her style. She likes the color white alot. So 1st I added white eyeshadow. Then I put Luxe white glitter eye shadow over it to make a sparkle. Then I added mascara black. Then I adden white mascara. And then i put black eye liner. And then I put a little bit of brown blush. Then I added Luxe lipsick it is white! Then I just added accsessories and my sisster had very little and put a mole
to finish it. 

                                     Hope you like it! And you can all buy the makeup and put it on you




How I did it?
At 1st I put some purrple eyeshadow then I put some pink Luxe glitter eyeshadow to give it some sparkle! Then I added mascarra. The I put some dot light pink lipstick. Then I just added the accsesories and its done! Hope you liked it


No comments:

Post a Comment