Pages

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Stardoll Barbie Outfits Part 1

Hello dear followers,

You may know that in the Starplaza they are selling barbie dolls which are 20sd, they are sold in real life as well. When you get one it comes with a 1 month of Superstar membership, the dolls clothes + bonus clothes (For your doll), and 50 or 100sd. I am going to show you some clothes you get and how it looks on your doll. 

Sardoll Barbies:

(Click on images to enlarge)

The barbies come like this:

Let's get started!
This is the 2nd barbie that is in the 1st. picture. It's really girly and flowery! All I can say! I think it's amazing. Who wouldn't want to be barbie look alike? This outfit comes with a pink jacket, a PnL top which is white and has small pink flowers. I love the skirt! It's a light blue jean with hearts on the side, the flower PnL bag is just to die for! It's gorgeous I  tell you! The boots are kinda similiar to the color of the purse and comes with pink socks! Yes the socks and boots are seperate, so you don't have to wear them together.

Some of the bonus clothes:


The pink butterfly in the hair is not included! If you can see there is a beautiful necklace which has many different colors, a light pink semi flowy dress that has diamonds on it, a cute PnL chain bag that goes perfectly well with the dress and so as the pink and light blue heels.


This is the outfit which the 1st barbie doll on the first picture is wearing. (I forgot to include the purse!) it comes with a white-beige crop jacket, a purple and blue flower dress, purple heart tights, and black ankle boots with purple lace on them. If you can tell, this doll is all about purple!
*I don't know what the bonus clothes looks like, if it has any because stardoll did not give me any*


One of my favorites! I love this look. It has a blue jacket with multicolor beadings, the shirt has a face and says oui paris which you cannot see in the picture, some black short shorts, blue high knees with designs on them, a lovely flower purse, and black heels with hints of red and blue.
(bonus clothes does come with but not shown here)

I did have to cut this into parts due to many pictures which makes this long, if your interested in the clothes and would like to see more visit my suite *top rooms* I only have 5 barbies and there are 8. Hopefully I will get them soon. 

What do you think about the Stardoll Barbies? 
Like? Or dislike? What do you think of this post? Do you have any of the barbies?
Would you like to know more? Do you have any questions? Wanna tell me your thoughts? Then please leave a comment!

No comments:

Post a Comment